Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Icecream Anyone?

I'm trying not to list EVERYTHING new I come up with, but I really love how these turned out. I come up with the idea after going grocery shopping with my 2 year old. Of coarse, as usual when we headed down the frozen food isle, he starts doing the hand out motion and saying "cream, mama I want cream"..He can't say his "s"'s yet. lol So I picked up a tub of Neapolitan. We have 5 boys and lucky for me thats always a winner. When I got home and opened it up to make him a bowl I thought "what cute candles that would be!"


Yummy ~ Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla..





Too sweet =) 


Photobucket

5 comments:

SoDakSoaper {Kalla} said...

Wow! Those turned out so cute! Your store makes me hungry for sweets, lol..yum!

Tammy said...

LOVELY!!!! Ill be in touch ;)

Alyssa S. said...

UGH...now I'm hungry! Thanks a lot :P I think if I brought those home, someone would definitely try to consume them!!!

Karen and Syd said...

You have received the Sunshine Award from us! Please visit our blog post when you have the chance so that you can claim your award and pass it on!

-Karen and Syd, BZD

Kitty said...

wow! adorable! You have the greatest ideas and they turn out looking awesome!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio